- I spend about one in three rides bareback and in a halter, just moseying around
- sometimes I will sit around braiding Maia's mane and tail while she grazes
- I sit on her feeder and just listen to her eat, talking to her
- I nap on her back while she grazes
- I go for gallops in the quarter sections across the road (and don't care if the horse is above the vertical ;) )
- I go for walks (in hand or riding) down the road and let the horse graze on the patch of grass at the end of the lane
- when I just need to talk, I'll take her for a walk
Alright I think that's my list for now, my brain's too pooped to come up with more... your guys' turn!!