Well.. I don't really know how I am supposed to describe how well I can do everything :P lol... but I could try....
Here goes.. lol..::
- side pass--- bending to inside, legs on, I am working on keeping her straight,, she likes to swerve off
- collected--- I can do this easily the right way :P
- extended--- I can do this easily :P
- bending--- have been practicing for approx. 3-4 months now... getting pretty good at it
- serpentines--- have done this for a VERY long time, can do it right :)
- figure 8's--- about 1.5 yrs practicing.. on and off.. pretty good.
- 5m, 10m, 15m, 20m circles-- easy as pie :)
- collected--- correctly:)
- extended--- sometimes needs an extra push to get her going on extended, but works well across long stretch of arena
- bending--- bends to the inside, for some reason I am alot better bending at the trot than at the walk ;)
- 2-point--- learnt about a year ago.. havent been doing it much.. sometimes need extra pointers
- figure 8's--- pretty well
- serpentines--- mhmmm
- side pass--- so so. Lol...
- 10m, 15m, 20m circles-- YEAP!
- rising trot-- yes, been doing this since first started riding.. I can pick it up on the right diagonal as well ;}
- collected--- working on it
- extended--- easily.... seeing as she is a reining horse, pretty simple to get her going in the canter
- bending--- working on it
- 2-point--- pretty well
- figure 8's---- havent done much....
- 15m, 20m circles--- mhmmm
- knows right lead-- yeah, she is horrible at picking up her right lead though! HORRIBLE!! Lol.. that's what makes it tough and challenging.. but by the end of the day, we are perfecting it
- cross rails (two point) cantering--- few times
- ground rails (two point) cantering--- tons
- 2 ft. (two point) cantering--- once or twice
-spins on forehand, honches--- every lesson pretty much
- halt-- yeah
- half-halts--- mhmm
- back up (turn, line up between poles)---- few times we did it in lessons
- learning to open gates-- 3-4 times... :) yay me!
- tack up with no help, I help my friend alot :P-- for like 4 yrs .. lol
- Knows horse care (have owned one before, and from trainer)--- yep!!!
OHH!! Also, I am learning flying lead changes.... I perfected it on last weeks lesson :) I was soo proud of myself and autumn!
So.. ya.. is that enough info.. ask any questions if needed :) I don't bite