LOL. I also have a problem with keeping my feet in the stirrups...simply because I don't put enough weight in them.
Okay...let me get started on mine....
- when I jump, my lower legs slide back
- I hold my hands a little too low
- I work too much with my hands and not enough with my seat
- when going into a canter, I look down to see if my horse is striking off onto the correct lead
- sometimes when I'm expecting a big jump, I rise too much out of the saddle
- when trying to slow Night Heat down when jumping, I don't always give the correct release
I can't think of any more right now, but when they come to my head, I will post them. LOL
If you want, you are welcome to post any of your horse's faults as well. (face it, even though we love our horses so much and think they are perfect already, there is always some kind of fault with them) LOL