Trending: jeans tucked into cowboy boots? - Page 3
 
 

       The Horse Forum > Showing Horses > Horse Show Clothing

Trending: jeans tucked into cowboy boots?

This is a discussion on Trending: jeans tucked into cowboy boots? within the Horse Show Clothing forums, part of the Showing Horses category
  • What is trending in horse show fashion
  • Boooooots!!!

Like Tree54Likes

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
    03-05-2013, 12:10 AM
  #21
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by loveduffy    
I tuck my pants in my boots one it shows off my boots and if the weather is bad it keeps my pants dry-- As for the low rider jeans, it is funny to see woman trying to pull them up -why did they leave the house with them on in the first place LOL :)
Haha no doubt! I have a couple of low rise pairs of jeans.....however the trick to buying them is in one size bigger because your hips are wider than your waist and they will sit nicer.....but yeah, they're a pain because they do fall down, there's nothing to stop em!!!
     
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
    03-05-2013, 12:11 AM
  #22
Trained
It's not a fashion that I'll be taking up soon, I just found last night that I have lost enough weight to get my cowboy boots back on, but there is no room for anything but leg in there, in fact shaving helps them go on better

Hopefully next month they will have a chance of fitting over my breeches!
     
    03-05-2013, 12:11 AM
  #23
Super Moderator
Cowboy boots are kinda rare around here. I get noticed when I wear mine, and they aren't decorative.
     
    03-05-2013, 12:11 AM
  #24
Yearling
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muppetgirl    
Haha no doubt! I have a couple of low rise pairs of jeans.....however the trick to buying them is in one size bigger because your hips are wider than your waist and they will sit nicer.....but yeah, they're a pain because they do fall down, there's nothing to stop em!!!
Wear a belt? I do that to the most tenacious "falling downers".
     
    03-05-2013, 12:12 AM
  #25
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden Horse    
It's not a fashion that I'll be taking up soon, I just found last night that I have lost enough weight to get my cowboy boots back on, but there is no room for anything but leg in there, in fact shaving helps them go on better

Hopefully next month they will have a chance of fitting over my breeches!
Gee I wonder what would happen if you waxed instead of shaved!
     
    03-05-2013, 12:12 AM
  #26
Green Broke
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyliny    
If I had a pair of snazzy boots, I'd want folks to see them. IF the pant leg covers them, no one can see.
Who am I to not share my lime green boot glory with the world?!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 035.jpg (54.0 KB, 82 views)
Northern and Endiku like this.
     
    03-05-2013, 12:14 AM
  #27
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonwolfmoon    
Wear a belt? I do that to the most tenacious "falling downers".
Haha ya a belt helps, HOWEVER that can create the scary muffin top, because the belt has to be snugger than the norm because the jeans are wider to sit on your hips and there is nothing (well normally) underneath your hips that should be wider than your hips
Northern and LAhorses like this.
     
    03-05-2013, 12:16 AM
  #28
Green Broke
Lets see........tucked here...
Boooooots.jpg

And here...
Boooooots 2.jpg

Here too...
boooooots 3.jpg

Oooh aaaaaand here...
HUGZZZ.jpg


Lol oh lordy I can't even FIND a picture of me with my jeans NOT tucked into my boots.....oooops hahahahaha
Northern likes this.
     
    03-05-2013, 12:25 AM
  #29
Trained
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muppetgirl    
Gee I wonder what would happen if you waxed instead of shaved!
You would hear me screaming like a big girls blouse clear across the provinces
Muppetgirl likes this.
     
    03-05-2013, 12:30 AM
  #30
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden Horse    
You would hear me screaming like a big girls blouse clear across the provinces
Well if you have any varicose veins and they decide that they can't wax em and start plucking your leg hairs with tweezers them well hear you not only across the provinces but perhaps NASA will pick up the screams out in space!

(Seriously.....I've had that happen! Had the veins surgically stripped....way better, they ached tremendously!)
     

Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
For Sale: SMB's - Neoprene Splint Boots -Rear Gallop Boots -Justin Cowboy Boots rodeogirl309 Tack and Equipment Classifieds 1 08-01-2011 04:26 PM
cowboy boots/paddock boots help please? Cheyennes mom Horse Talk 43 05-19-2011 05:02 PM
can't decide cowboy boots or work boots :/ OnlySamwise Horse Tack and Equipment 10 04-27-2011 06:25 PM
Boots, boots, & more boots. Ariat lacers, cowboy boots, rubber boots; Mens/kids/women Seattle Tack and Equipment Classifieds 1 12-09-2009 07:32 PM
Jeans and tall boots? Equuestriaan Horse Riding 10 04-18-2009 09:15 PM



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:43 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0