I just recentley aquired a Paint Horse Mare, named Allie. And as many of you who saw any of my other posts know that her show name is ICASPLASHOFIMPRESSIVE/ But since I am new to the horse ownership and Paint Horse world, I was wondering if any of you know the standards for showmanship of a Paint Horse. Here's a few questions I would really appreciate if you answered them ! (some of them are related to showmanship some are not)
1) how is a paint horse to set up? (like square or what?)
2) How long should their bridle path be?
3) How long should their mane be?
4) How long should their tail be?
5) Should you compete in showmanship and halter English or Western tack style?
Anyother suggestions and tips would be very greatly appreciated !!!