Figured it can't hurt to post the info online in one more place.
I am running a 2-day schooling show in central MN.
Please email FieldstoneFarmMN@gmail.com
for a show bill/entry form or with any questions. Will have certified judges and show photographer for both days.
5/12/12 will be dressage classes 1. USDF Intro A 2. USDF Intro B 3. USDF Intro C 4. USEF Training Level Test 1 5. USEF Training Level Test 2 6. USEF Training Level Test 3 7. USEF First Level (Test of Choice, indicate on entry) 8. USEF Second Level and above (TOC, indicate on entry) 9. Suitability for Dressage Under Saddle - Rail Class
10. Walk-Trot Equitation (dressage seat) - Rail Class
11. Walk-Trot-Canter Equitation (dressage seat) - Rail Class 5/13/12 will be hunt seat equitaiton classes Leadline - Open to riders under 10. Riders may not cross enter into any other division.
16. Walk & Trot
17. Walk, Trot, & Question
Pre-Beginner - Open to any-aged riders in their first year of showing and all riders 10 and under. Riders may not cross enter into any other division.
18. Walk & Trot
19. Walk, Trot, & Question
20. Walk, Trot, & Cavalettis
Beginner - Open to any aged riders. Riders may cross enter only into Short/Long Stirrup. Trotting fences is permitted and will not be penalized.
21. Walk & Trot
22. Walk, Trot, & Individual Canter
23. Two Cross Rails
Short/Long Stirrup - Open to any aged riders who have not shown over 2’.
24. Walk, Trot, & Canter (up to 4 at a time)
25. Two Cross Rails twice around
26. Cross Rail Course (will go across diagonal)
Pre-Children’s/Adult Equitation - Open to all riders
27. Walk, Trot, & Canter (# of riders to canter at Judge’s discretion)
28. Cross Rail Course
29. 2’ Course