So I am going to be doing some very, very local shows (10 minute drive from my house) this spring/summer and will be going to fair. I just have some basic questions about the classes. I have ridden in shows before, but it was always in my dressage saldde, and this year it will be in my close contact.
- So for english eq. Classes, are you supposed to half seat or full seat?
- Im guessing that they like to see full seat, but will you get marked down for half seating?
- What are the major things they look for in english eq. (I am 99.9% sure that I already know, but I want to make sure)?
- What do they look for in english pleasure?
- What do they look for in western eq. (stock seat)?
- What do they look for in western pleasure?
- What are things that will get me marked down?
I would love to see pictures or videos of near perfect rides, so I know what to look for/do. =]