Competition questions ( will start to compete )
Hi ummm my lease horses owner, said i should do competitions and if i dont like it after i have tried it i can stop. So i said i would start doing dressage only at first because i have memory problems (short term memory).
Here are my questions:
1. For dressage do i need a black helmut ? Can i wear a black cover over my helmet? Will i get points taken of for doing that ?
2. Before you do the dressage test can you get the test paper weeks in advance of the competetion ? Only because if i get the test on the day im screwed i have to put it into my long term memory to remember !
3. If i ride a 16.3 horse can i wear my RM williams black short boots, or my new Dublin black short boots ? Do i need chaps or gaitors ? Will i lose points if i dont have gaitors or chaps ?
4. I have to wear cream or white jodphurs right ?
5. Do i need a white collar long sleeve t shirt underneath a dressage jacket ?
6. Will i lose points on my appearance if i have all cheap apparell ?
7. What are the best ties to wear ? Do people wear ties ?
Umm i can just imagine my self going into the ring, starting and forgeting where i am going ! Ok so is there a time frame of how long you get to remember the course before it starts ? How long do course walks go for ? Can i wait till last to do my round ?
Do you have to remember the course ? Any thing i should know ?
The foolish reject what they see, not what they think,
The wise reject what they think, not what they see.