Here are my questions:
1. For dressage do I need a black helmut ? Can I wear a black cover over my helmet? Will I get points taken of for doing that ?
2. Before you do the dressage test can you get the test paper weeks in advance of the competetion ? Only because if I get the test on the day im screwed I have to put it into my long term memory to remember !
3. If I ride a 16.3 horse can I wear my RM williams black short boots, or my new Dublin black short boots ? Do I need chaps or gaitors ? Will I lose points if I don't have gaitors or chaps ?
4. I have to wear cream or white jodphurs right ?
5. Do I need a white collar long sleeve t shirt underneath a dressage jacket ?
6. Will I lose points on my appearance if I have all cheap apparell ?
7. What are the best ties to wear ? Do people wear ties ?
Umm I can just imagine my self going into the ring, starting and forgeting where I am going ! Ok so is there a time frame of how long you get to remember the course before it starts ? How long do course walks go for ? Can I wait till last to do my round ?
Do you have to remember the course ? Any thing I should know ?