High Point Catagories:
Open showmanship (I will add age groups if enough people enter)
APHA English(I will add breed age groups if enough people enter.)
APHA Hunter Hack (I will add breed age groups if enough people enter)
AQHA Hunter Hack
OPEN Hunter Hack
In-Hand Hunters Pony
APHA Western (I will add breed age groups if enough people enter)
APHA Trail (I will add age groups if enough people enter)
OVER ALL APHA HORSE
OVER ALL AQHA HORSE
OVER ALL OPEN HORSE
OVER ALL PONY
Open Anyone can enter. Also any class without a breed designation, these classes will be highlighted in Red.
APHA Only Reg. American Paints can enter (PtHA approved)
AQHA Only Reg. Quarter Horses can enter
AMATURE horse or rider in their first year of showing.
SHOWMANSHIP ONLY class where you will be judge on how pro. You & your horse appear.
E/W English or Western allowed
Trail Gamblers Choice - You and your horse preforming a trail obsticle, the harder the obsticle the more points you get!
1. You cant enter one horse in the same class twice.
2. You can use the same picture in more than one class.
3. Any horse that is APHA or AQHA will not receive points in Open halter or ridden classes towards APHA or AQHA high point; You will only get breed points in breed classes(Breed classes will be in green).
4. You can enter as many high-points as you qualify for.
5. You DO NOT have to have show attire on in the picture, your placing will not be based on what you are wearing *(special exception to showmanship classes).
FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME WITH ANY QUESTIONS YOU HAVE.
Rider/Handler Name: (Screen name is fine)
High Point: (Please designate which high point(s) you are competing for if any)
1. APHA yearlings
2. APHA Mares
3. APHA Geldings
4. APHA Stallions
5. APHA 6yrs and under
6. APHA 6yrs and older
7. APHA Open
8. AQHA yearlings
9. AQHA mares
10. AQHA Geldings
11. AQHA Stallions
12. AQHA 6yrs and under
13. AQHA 6yrs and Over
14. AQHA Open