For your English - You are more than likely doing a Schooling Show.
- You can wear beige or white breeches.
- Paddock Boots and 1/2 chaps or tall boots
- Jacket can be black, navy blue, grey, brown - so long as it is an english
- Show Blouse, Stock Pin, Rat Catcher. Doesn't have to be white, they have
great colors out there now, I see many wearing a color to match their horses
browband, or the pin stripes in their coat. Just make sure it is presentable and
- You can have black or brown tack - doesn't matter so long as it is clean and
presentable. Make sure it matches in color
- White or Black pad, can be fitted or square
- Black Gloves
- ASTM approved Riding Helmet
- Black netted hair clip to put bun into, or hair net to keep hair under helmet.
Kinda like this - mine has a clip to keep it secure
Have fun! Enjoy yourself!