Horse Show Classes Question - The Horse Forum
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 Old 05-22-2008, 12:08 AM Thread Starter
Join Date: May 2007
Location: BC, Canada
Posts: 5
• Horses: 0
Horse Show Classes Question

Does anyone know what the general classes are for English Schooling shows in BC Canada or Canada?

Is the first one walk/trot? Or is it walk/trot/canter?

I've had people tell me it's walk/trot/canter but I wonder if it used to be that way and now there's a walk/trot one or if it's still walk/trot/canter.

Thanks in advance.
Kallista is offline  
Sponsored Links
post #2 of 3 Old 05-22-2008, 02:56 AM
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Sultan, WA
Posts: 471
• Horses: 0
Most schooling shows should have a very beginner level Walk-Trot class. Or usually for equitation, and one for pleasure/HUS. Even the "big" schooling shows like at Thunderbird Show Park in Langley ( have Walk-Trot classes at some of their shows.
Equina is offline  
post #3 of 3 Old 05-22-2008, 04:43 PM Thread Starter
Join Date: May 2007
Location: BC, Canada
Posts: 5
• Horses: 0
Ok. Thank you!
Kallista is offline  

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Horse Forum forums, you must first register.

Already have a Horse Forum account?
Members are allowed only one account per person at the Horse Forum, so if you've made an account here in the past you'll need to continue using that account. Please do not create a new account or you may lose access to the Horse Forum. If you need help recovering your existing account, please Contact Us. We'll be glad to help!

New to the Horse Forum?
Please choose a username you will be satisfied with using for the duration of your membership at the Horse Forum. We do not change members' usernames upon request because that would make it difficult for everyone to keep track of who is who on the forum. For that reason, please do not incorporate your horse's name into your username so that you are not stuck with a username related to a horse you may no longer have some day, or use any other username you may no longer identify with or care for in the future.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:


Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome