Hi Guys. My daughter asked me to help get the word out. Last year was a lot of fun & this year she's in charge of getting the word out! If anyone can think of other sites I should post this on it would be of great help. This helps fund their 4-H group & the charitable things they do all year.
MAY 1ST – HORSE SHOW!
I just wanted to let you know that there is a horse show in Yorkville, IL at Harris Forest Preserve (just east of Kendall County Fairgrounds). Below is the show bill. This western and English show is put on by my 4H club – Renegades, Rebels, and Rogues.
RENEGADES REBELS & ROGUES 4H CLUB
Sunday May 1st, 2011 - grounds must be dry. Gates open at 8:00 AM- No early arrivals. Location: Harris Forest Preserve Rt. 71, Yorkville, IL. Show starts at 9:30 AM Rain date–May 15, if questionable if the ground is dry enough please call 630-849-5400
17th ANNUAL OPEN HORSE SHOW
Entry fees $6.00 per class, $8.00 each Open class, $2.00 office charge per horse, NO REFUNDS.
60% pay back to Open classes with more than 6 entries, classes marked *** are payback 1st - 4th.
Judge’s decision is final. Rider’s age as of January 1, 2011. AQHA rules will be followed. NEGATIVE COGGINS PAPERS REQUIRED BY STATE LAW.
Show committee reserves the right to cancel, change or combine classes. Announcements made the day of the show take precedence. Stallion Handlers must be 19 & over. Dogs must be leashed. Proper attire must be worn. Certified ASTM/SEI helmet must be worn for hunter hack classes. FOOD STAND ON GROUNDS PROVIDED BY RRR 4H CLUB. 1. ***Open Halter
2. Weanling/Yearling Halter
3. AQHA Halter – In Memory of Glen Woodward
4. Color Halter
5. Pony Halter (56” & Under)
6. Western Halter
7. English Halter
8. 4-H Member Halter Grand & Reserve Halter (1st & 2nd place winners of 1-8) 9. ***Open Showmanship
10. Showmanship 13 & Under
11. Showmanship 14 - 18
12. 4-H Member Showmanship
13. Leadline ( No other class for this rider
) Performance Classes
14. Walk Trot Pleasure 10 & Under
15. Walk Trot Western Pleasure 11 – 17
16. Walk Trot Western Pleasure 18 & Up
17. Walk Trot English Pleasure 11 – 17
18. Walk Trot English Pleasure 18 & Up
- 10 Minute Break -
19. Novice Hunter Hack over 2 x’s (18”) 20. ***Open Hunter Hack over 2 x’s (18”)
- 5 Minute Break - 21. ***Open English Pleasure
22. English Pleasure 13 & Under
23. English Pleasure 14 – 18
24. 4-H Member English Pleasure 25. ***Open English Equitation
26. English Equitation 13 & under
27. English Equitation 14 – 18
28. 4-H Member English Equitation
- 10 Minute Break - 29. ***Jr. Horse Western Pleasure 30. ***Sr. Horse Western Pleasure 31. ***Ladies Western Pleasure 32. ***Open Western Pleasure
33. Western Pleasure 13 & Under
34. Western Pleasure 14 - 18
35. 4-H Member Western Pleasure 36. ***Open Western Horsemanship
37. Western Horsemanship 13&Under
38. Western Horsemanship 14 – 18
39. 4-H Member Western Horsemanship
Ribbons 1st – 6th places For information on this show call: Tammy Brigel 630-554-8114 or 630-849-5400
Warning: Under the Equine Liability Act, each participant who engages in an equine activity expressly assumes the risks of engaging in and legal responsibility for injury, loss, or damage to person or property resulting from the risk of equine activities.
The RRR 4-H Club, Harris Forest Preserve, and all other affiliates are not responsible or liable for any injuries, damages, or losses sustained in any way to exhibitors, spectators, volunteers, Horses and/or property. No Alcoholic beverages allowed on premises.