Name suggestions please - Page 2
   

       The Horse Forum > Showing Horses > Horse Shows

Name suggestions please

This is a discussion on Name suggestions please within the Horse Shows forums, part of the Showing Horses category

     
    LinkBack Thread Tools
        09-21-2010, 05:48 AM
      #11
    Trained
    Umm nto quiet sure as yet. Most likely open. I love to do the hack class. We did a bit of dressage training today. Not a lesson, just practising the test. We don't have an arena so I had to find a patch of ground,,grrrr..lol... but we practice hacking alot. I don't know why but I just love it. I had a pony club ribbon day the other day and we came 3rd! Im happy but everyone knew who was going to win. A small little show pony that moved like a robot and was ridden in a double bridle with its head on its chest.
         
    Sponsored Links
    Advertisement
     
        09-21-2010, 06:04 AM
      #12
    Yearling
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by PintoTess    
    umm nto quiet sure as yet. Most likely open. I love to do the hack class. We did a bit of dressage training today. Not a lesson, just practising the test. We don't have an arena so I had to find a patch of ground,,grrrr..lol... but we practice hacking alot. I don't know why but I just love it. I had a pony club ribbon day the other day and we came 3rd! Im happy but everyone knew who was going to win. A small little show pony that moved like a robot and was ridden in a double bridle with its head on its chest.
    So is it a show or a dressage test?? Lol im a bit blonde HAHA! I know what you mean...However I do ride the riding ponies in doubles, its rare nowadays to find one that moves with big, elastic and expressive movement. Mine do though What they don't understand is if there head isnt on the chest they get much more collection throughout the hindquaters, in end bigger movement.lol I want to go up to some of those kids and rip the ponies of them. Haha there very hard to beat on something that isnt the usual sought after type. But Its just that judges opinion on they day. Also if it's a show I would have a work out in the back of your mind because sometimes they like to see how you can create something that show's off your horse. Not often but they suprise you. :P
         
        09-21-2010, 06:53 PM
      #13
    Trained
    It was a hack class lol :P I don't need to ride tess in a double to get her collected. Luckily, cos if not used right they are quiet harsh :/
         
        09-21-2010, 08:20 PM
      #14
    Yearling
    Haha! Thanks :) Good luck with it ill be cheering you on!! Yeah, I don't have to use a double but showing is all about "fashion". Lol :) they can be harsh but I mean even a snaffle is harsh. Found a name you like??
         
        09-21-2010, 08:35 PM
      #15
    Trained
    I agree that any bit can be harsh though :/ I liked all the ones that you suggested..its just the hard job of trying to pick one. Lol :P
         
        09-21-2010, 09:00 PM
      #16
    Yearling
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by PintoTess    
    i agree that any bit can be harsh though :/ I liked all the ones that you suggested..its just the hard job of trying to pick one. Lol :P
    dont feel pressured to pick mine..
         
        09-21-2010, 09:41 PM
      #17
    Trained
    No! They are way better than any of mine :P
         
        09-21-2010, 10:23 PM
      #18
    Trained
    Ok so here is a pic of her so you can see what suits her.
    P.S..this was a year ago...she goes on the bit now :P
    And don't rip on my short joddies! Tess broke em..stood on them evil little....
    Attached Images
    File Type: jpg pony club 002.jpg (63.7 KB, 65 views)
         
        09-21-2010, 11:16 PM
      #19
    Trained
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by PintoTess    
    ok so here is a pic of her so you can see what suits her.
    P.S..this was a year ago...she goes on the bit now :P
    And don't rip on my short joddies! Tess broke em..stood on them evil little....
    oops she just broke my joddie clips, and scuffed my boots, and chewed her brushed, and broke her good bridle, and rolled her feed bucket down the hill and into the dam, and kicked me in the face (ouch!) and the hand and the hip, and attcked my evil looking red jumper on the fence (only looked evil to her though), and ate zorros tail...
    Sorry that was completely random, just making my point about my short joddies lol
         
        09-22-2010, 11:04 AM
      #20
    Foal
    She's a pretty girl, so how about

    Painted Lady

    Paint me Pinto

    But I also like Patchwork Princess
         

    Thread Tools

    Similar Threads
    Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
    Suggestions? justsambam08 Horse Training 16 01-24-2010 06:55 PM
    any suggestions Nutty Saddler Horse Grooming 13 07-03-2009 08:46 PM
    Name Suggestions? cherriebark Horse Talk 8 03-01-2009 09:32 PM



    All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:27 AM.


    Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
    Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
    Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0