This show will consist of three shows Two this month and one in Feb. The closing date for judgeing is going to be January 15th 2009.
This show will be double judges and worth double points.
Open Anyone can enter.
AMATURE horse or rider in their first year of showing.
SHOWMANSHIP ONLY class where you will be judge on how pro. You & your horse appear.
E/W English or Western allowed
Trail Gamblers Choice - You and your horse preforming a trail obsticle, the harder the obsticle the more points you get!
1. You cant enter one horse in the same class twice.
2. You can use the same picture in more than one class.
3. You can enter as many high-points as you qualify for.
4. You DO NOT have to have show attire on in the picture, your placing will not be based on what you are wearing *(special exception to showmanship classes).
5. You have to show at two out of the three shows to qualifiy for the title of series Champion.
6. I would prefer pictures but videos are also fine.
7. Class number 20 will count toward showmanship points, the twist is you want it to be the worst picture possible.
High Point Catagories:
Hunter Hack (Will give age high points if enough enteries)
Trail (Will give age high points if enough enteries)
OverAll English Horse
OverAll Western Horse
OverAll horse and/or Pony
Dirtiest Horse and/or Pony
Fuzzyiest Horse and/or Pony
FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME WITH ANY QUESTIONS YOU HAVE.
Rider/Handler Name: (Screen name is fine)
High Point: (Please designate which high point(s) you are competing for if any)
1. Halter wealings
2. Halter Yearlings
3. Halter 2yr Open
4. Halter 6&up mares
5. Halter 6&up Geldings
6. Halter 6&up Stallions
7. Halter 6&up Open
8. Halter senior mares
9. Halter senior Geldings
10. Halter senior stallions
11. Halter senior Open
12. Halter Mini mares
13. Halter Mini geldings
14. Halter Mini Stallions
15. Halter Mini Open
16. Showmanship 14-17
17. Showmanship Am.
18. Showmanship 18&Over
19. Showmanship Open
20. Worst showmanship Open