" This registry is closed until further notice due to a severe illness in our family. We are unable to process any already received applications at this time and apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. No payments are ever deposited or processed until registration applications are completed so if you have sent in funds they will not be processed and will not debit to your account. All applications with S.A.S.E. Were returned. We originally thought we would be able to work around this but due to the intense labor involved in this site and the seriousness of the illness we are forced to close the registry until further notice and redirect our focus to our family and devote all of our available time to that for now. We hope you understand and we will continue to be online for assistance for any registration issues of already registered horses but will not be accepting any new applications until further notice.
We will notify anyone currently waiting to be processed when we resume accepting applications and when you will be able to resubmit payment or cancel your application at that time. Again, we are sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused and will keep all applications on file in case the event of loss or stolen issues arise so that we will able to assist in recovery issues and verification of identity."
It has been like this since Jan 2012. I don't know where else to look to register him. Any suggestions? His dam is not registered, and I do not have his Sire's papers. Could any one turn me to a association that I could register him as? Thankyou.