11-03-2009, 10:10 PM
| || |
Lessons from your horse
Lessons From Your Horse:
- When you're tense, let me teach you that there are lions in the woods, and we need to leave. NOW!!
- When you're short tempered, let me teach you how to slog around the pasture for an hour before you catch me.
- When you're short-sighted, let me teach you to figure out where, exactly, in 40 acres I'm hiding.
- When you're quick to react, let me teach you that herbivores kick much faster than omnivores.
- When you're worried, let me entertain you with my mystery lameness.
- When you feel superior, let me teach you that mostly, you're the maid service.
- When you're self-absorbed, let me teach you to pay attention!! (I told you about those lions in the woods...)
- When you're arrogent, let me teach you what 1,200 pounds of yahoo-let's-go! Speed event horse can do when suitably inspired.
- When you're lonely, let me be your companion. Let's do lunch. Also breakfast, dinner, and snacks.
- When you're tired, don't forget the 600 pounds of grain that need to be unloaded.
- When you're feeling financially secure, let me teach you the meaning of "veterinary services, additional."