Any clue what this is?

       The Horse Forum > Horse Tack > Horse Tack and Equipment

Any clue what this is?

This is a discussion on Any clue what this is? within the Horse Tack and Equipment forums, part of the Horse Tack category

    LinkBack Thread Tools
        07-31-2013, 07:19 PM
    Any clue what this is?

    Saw this in the lost and found at the barn and wondered what it was and what it's used for? Anybody have any ideas?
    Attached Images
    File Type: jpg 1.jpg (32.8 KB, 43 views)
    File Type: jpg 2.jpg (27.0 KB, 40 views)
    Sponsored Links
        07-31-2013, 07:25 PM
    Super Moderator
    Side reins. One end would go through the bit and back to clip on the rings, and the different rings give you different tightnesses. The rubber doughnut ring gives some "give" in the reins. Other end goes around the girth, it's the anchor point.
        07-31-2013, 07:32 PM
    Yup, I second tinyliny, a person I know uses them.
        07-31-2013, 07:48 PM
    A visual aid to Tiny's description
    Attached Images
    File Type: jpg HFV.jpg (98.4 KB, 30 views)
        07-31-2013, 07:49 PM
    Ahhh gotcha! Thanks guys!

    Thread Tools

    Similar Threads
    Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
    Had no clue what to put this under... daaybreak Horse Talk 6 08-04-2012 10:55 AM
    Any clue?? tecara Horse Colors and Genetics 15 06-27-2012 07:58 PM
    No Clue What I Am Doing! Help?? FlameFox Horse Training 15 08-02-2008 10:28 AM
    Help me! I have no clue what my horse is... Oksana Horse Breeds 15 03-20-2007 04:47 PM

    All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:43 AM.

    Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
    Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
    Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0