Aww, I'm sorry all of this is happening with Blu. Your safety is definitely important though; I know you've done all you can with him...but you come first. ;)
The possible horse seems pretty cute, I like his coloring & if he is very sweet/good tempered then it may be an option. But I'd wait a little bit because you seem very upset about Blu...I would be too, but yeah, just think everything through. I know you'll make the right decision!
Good luck, & hugss!