I have been looking into bandage liners and I just have a few questions about them. These are the ones I have been looking at: https://www.smartpakequine.com/eskad...e-liners-7802p
1. Can you use just plain polo wraps over them?
2. Do they provide more protection (I'm hesitant to say support) if you use them in combination with polos?
3. I have heard that they help to distribute pressure evenly and help with any uneven wrapping of a polo or bandage. This sounds accurate, is it true?
4. I have been using SMB boots for a while now and I don't mind using them in the spring and fall but in the summer they retain SO MUCH heat and that worries me. I'm thinking this combination (liners + polos) would be a bit cooler than neoprene, what do you think?
5. Lastly, I was wondering if these would be easy enough to DIY at home, they seem rather simple, unless there is a special material that is used. Anyone know what material could be used to make something like this?
If anyone could answer any of these questions I would be so grateful! Or if you have an opinion on the liners themselves, not necessarily this brand but in general, that would be great as well!