English Saddle/Pad Question

       The Horse Forum > Horse Tack > Horse Tack and Equipment

English Saddle/Pad Question

This is a discussion on English Saddle/Pad Question within the Horse Tack and Equipment forums, part of the Horse Tack category

    LinkBack Thread Tools
        03-30-2010, 04:50 PM
    English Saddle/Pad Question

    I just bought a used english saddle for Dixie. Wondering if there is some kind of special padding for her back. She's a quarter horse and very round, but has very defined withers and on either side of her withers it dips down quite a bit. I'm thinking that once I start riding her, this area will build back up. Until then, is there a saddle pad that offers more protection in the front but not directly over the withers?
    Sponsored Links
        03-30-2010, 06:00 PM
    Something like this may help-
    Roma ProTek Wither Relief Pad from SmartPak Equine
        03-30-2010, 06:49 PM
    That looks like it would work. Thanks for the link.

    Thread Tools

    Similar Threads
    Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
    wanted: bell boots, english saddle and other english tack hburke Tack and Equipment Classifieds 16 01-26-2011 08:07 AM
    New English saddle question HKM FARM Horse Tack and Equipment 5 02-12-2010 10:08 PM
    English Saddle Seat Size Question rocky pony English Riding 6 02-08-2010 12:04 PM
    English saddle question joey martin Horse Tack and Equipment 6 08-19-2009 09:09 PM
    me riding English!! In an actual english saddle!! alucard Horse Pictures 4 07-20-2009 12:11 PM

    All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:28 AM.

    Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
    Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
    Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0