Gorgeous bridle.. Too good to be true? - Page 2
   

       The Horse Forum > Horse Tack > Horse Tack and Equipment

Gorgeous bridle.. Too good to be true?

This is a discussion on Gorgeous bridle.. Too good to be true? within the Horse Tack and Equipment forums, part of the Horse Tack category

    Like Tree11Likes

     
    LinkBack Thread Tools
        04-20-2013, 02:18 PM
      #11
    Started
    I actually bought that same bridle and the quality is amazing for the price! It is not cheap leather by any means! If you contact him he will do some customizations as well, I had mine made to be mono-crown.



    There is actually quite a long thread on HGS about these products, PM me if you want the link since It's against horse-forums policy to post links to there

    ETA-I absolutely love the reins too!
    Princess Bubblegum likes this.
         
    Sponsored Links
    Advertisement
     
        04-20-2013, 02:55 PM
      #12
    Foal
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Rachel1786    
    I actually bought that same bridle and the quality is amazing for the price! It is not cheap leather by any means! If you contact him he will do some customizations as well, I had mine made to be mono-crown.



    There is actually quite a long thread on HGS about these products, PM me if you want the link since It's against horse-forums policy to post links to there

    ETA-I absolutely love the reins too!
    OMG, gorgeous!!!

    Sure, mind messaging me the link? Also, which leather did you have the use? The lowest quality indian, high quality indian, or the english leather?
         
        04-20-2013, 03:00 PM
      #13
    Started
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Princess Bubblegum    
    OMG, gorgeous!!!

    Sure, mind messaging me the link? Also, which leather did you have the use? The lowest quality indian, high quality indian, or the english leather?
    this is with the high quality english, someone on HGS said the upgrade to the english leather be $125(not extra just total) and that this leather was quality enough not to need the upgrade. I also have a girth and leather from Sudhir(royal) that I love! I'm actually cleaning the girth as I type lol. I'll PM you the link
         
        04-22-2013, 07:34 AM
      #14
    Showing
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Saddlebag    
    Ready to be grossed out? India leather is urine tanned. Kids run around with pee catchers and collect urine for tanning the leather. North American leather is tanned with the tannins in Oak leaves.
    Couldn't stop, but

    SB, do you have any reference it's true indeed?
         
        04-22-2013, 08:31 AM
      #15
    Green Broke
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by kitten_Val    
    Couldn't stop, but

    SB, do you have any reference it's true indeed?
    Googled it out of curiosity. Apparently that is a primitive way of doing it but well...yeah. People also seemed to prefer certain sources of urine over others.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    kitten_Val likes this.
         
        04-22-2013, 08:52 AM
      #16
    Started
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Rachel1786    
    this is with the high quality english, someone on HGS said the upgrade to the english leather be $125(not extra just total) and that this leather was quality enough not to need the upgrade. I also have a girth and leather from Sudhir(royal) that I love! I'm actually cleaning the girth as I type lol. I'll PM you the link
    I just realised I made a typo, it's the high quality Indian leather, not the English...when will I learn to read before I post!
    Posted via Mobile Device
         
        06-05-2013, 11:15 PM
      #17
    Foal
    O, M, G, I got my bridle, and it's absolutely gorgeous!!! <3 it so much.
    Rachel1786 likes this.
         

    Thread Tools

    Similar Threads
    Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
    New bridle is gorgeous THANK YOU Lippylulu Horse Tack and Equipment 10 10-04-2011 02:30 PM
    Too good to be true? hillree Horse Talk 7 06-30-2011 12:01 PM
    Gorgeous new Bobby's Dressage Bridle jklfarm Tack and Equipment Classifieds 1 05-27-2011 10:53 AM
    For sale/ Trade: Gorgeous show bridle! morganshow11 Tack and Equipment Classifieds 6 05-24-2009 10:32 PM
    Too Good To Be True? QuarterPony Horse Talk 14 08-31-2008 03:25 PM



    All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:10 AM.


    Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
    Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
    Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0