Handmade Custom Saddle Pads - Page 5
   

       The Horse Forum > Horse Tack > Horse Tack and Equipment

Handmade Custom Saddle Pads

This is a discussion on Handmade Custom Saddle Pads within the Horse Tack and Equipment forums, part of the Horse Tack category

     
    LinkBack Thread Tools
        02-20-2011, 09:20 PM
      #41
    Green Broke
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by RidingTowardsGrace    
    I'm sorry, your post confused me. What do you mean posting to Aust? As in shipping to Australia?
    Posted via Mobile Device

    Haha yess sorry I have a tendency to confuse people :P
         
    Sponsored Links
    Advertisement
     
        02-20-2011, 09:49 PM
      #42
    Weanling
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by RedTree    
    haha yess sorry I have a tendency to confuse people :P
    Well if your willing to pay the shipping then I don't see why not.
         
        02-20-2011, 10:41 PM
      #43
    Started
    Do you have any idea of how long it will be before you are able to make them? Just a rough idea?
         
        02-20-2011, 10:43 PM
      #44
    Weanling
    Lol I was about to ask the same question.
    Posted via Mobile Device
         
        02-20-2011, 10:53 PM
      #45
    Started
    Not that I'm in a rush, if it were not until mid March or something that'd be fine, just curious :)
         
        02-20-2011, 10:54 PM
      #46
    Green Broke
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by RidingTowardsGrace    
    Well if your willing to pay the shipping then I don't see why not.
    but do you know where abouts how much the shipping would cost?
         
        02-20-2011, 11:49 PM
      #47
    Weanling
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by RedTree    
    but do you know where abouts how much the shipping would cost?
    For you, if I can fit it in the smallest flat rate box, it will be about 14 dollars. If I use a bigger box its around $20 or $30. Id have to make your saddle pad first to know If I can fold it down and fit it in a smaller box for a smaller cost.
         
        02-20-2011, 11:52 PM
      #48
    Weanling
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Eliz    
    Do you have any idea of how long it will be before you are able to make them? Just a rough idea?
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Tabbi Kat    
    Lol I was about to ask the same question.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Eliz    
    Not that I'm in a rush, if it were not until mid March or something that'd be fine, just curious :)

    Soon, hopefully. Im going to get my sewing machine tomorrow and some tools and then get the arrangements worked out for where I will work, and Ill let you all know :] I don't need -that- much space, but it does help.
         
        02-21-2011, 12:11 AM
      #49
    Weanling
    If Redtree is in australia a flat rate box wouldn't work because those are only for the US:( I tried sending something to Holland in one lol it wasn't a successful post office visit.

    Yay to picking up your machine! I wish your family a speedy easy house hunt. I'm moving this weekend and can't wait to get settled in.
    Posted via Mobile Device
         
        02-21-2011, 12:28 AM
      #50
    Weanling
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Tabbi Kat    
    If Redtree is in australia a flat rate box wouldn't work because those are only for the US:( I tried sending something to Holland in one lol it wasn't a successful post office visit.

    Yay to picking up your machine! I wish your family a speedy easy house hunt. I'm moving this weekend and can't wait to get settled in.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    Really? That's odd, because they show the option when I put in Australia as the destination. It says "Priority Mail International Small Flat Rate Box".

    Yeah I really want to find a house. We think we have found one we like, just gotta check it out again and stuff. We have been living with relatives for the past two months since we havnt found a home yet! Gah! Sharing a tinnyyy room with your sister with mattresses on the floor is not fun! (no offense if someone reading this has to all the time, Im just not used to it, and my sister and I are close to killing each other). As well as sharing a small one sink bathroom with my parents and sister, and we all get up at the same time and have to get dressed at the same time, GAH. I am SO ready for my own room again, mainly because all my craft things and most of my clothes are in storage!
         

    Tags
    custom, english, pad, saddle, western

    Thread Tools

    Similar Threads
    Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
    Custom Saddle Pads RidingTowardsGrace Horse Tack and Equipment 2 12-06-2010 12:14 AM
    Handmade Saddle Pads and Covers pamperedpony Tack and Equipment Classifieds 5 11-23-2010 06:57 PM
    NEW 16" FQHB Custom, handmade CARL AMMERMAN Ranch/All Around Saddle chesterh Tack and Equipment Classifieds 6 12-16-2009 11:01 PM
    Custom print saddle pads rosie9r Horse Tack and Equipment 11 03-28-2009 08:58 PM
    handmade saddle pads + charity wordstoasong Horse Riding Critique 4 09-28-2008 07:51 PM



    All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:48 PM.


    Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
    Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
    Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0