"Help, identify my saddle!!"

       The Horse Forum > Horse Tack > Horse Tack and Equipment

"Help, identify my saddle!!"

This is a discussion on "Help, identify my saddle!!" within the Horse Tack and Equipment forums, part of the Horse Tack category
  • How to identify model of collegiate saddle
  • How to identify collegiate saddle

LinkBack Thread Tools
    06-26-2012, 02:44 PM
"Help, identify my saddle!!"

I have been trying to identify my dressage saddle. It is marked Collegiate RD 65045, it is stamped 17 and it also has a stamped number 800227135 which I think is the model number. It has large knee rolls with long leg flaps which measure 18 1/2 in from stirrup bar straight down. It was bought for me in late 90's and I would like some information on it. What model it is, what the worth is. Thanks in advance for any and all information you can give me.
Sponsored Links
    06-26-2012, 02:48 PM
17 is most likely the seat size.

You might do better by contacting whoever manufactures Collegiate and giving them your information.
    06-26-2012, 02:59 PM
I tried to find who owns Collegiate but could not get a definitive answer. My understanding is Miller bought them and then went out of business about 10 years ago. Not sure who took them on after Miller.
    06-26-2012, 03:01 PM
WeatherBeeta makes Collegiate saddles nowadays. Start there.

Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
For Sale: 16" All purpose "magic leather" Courbette saddle gabrielstriumph Tack and Equipment Classifieds 4 06-20-2009 04:57 PM

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:26 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0