Help! Name That Brand (Tack)!

       The Horse Forum > Horse Tack > Horse Tack and Equipment

Help! Name That Brand (Tack)!

This is a discussion on Help! Name That Brand (Tack)! within the Horse Tack and Equipment forums, part of the Horse Tack category

LinkBack Thread Tools
    03-17-2008, 06:36 AM
Help! Name That Brand (Tack)!

So, I had this gorgeous, high quality, leather padded halter that I bought from someone on craigslist for 20 bucks. Then...I used it for turnout for a year of sun, snow, rain, dirt, mud, sand, sweat... Now I want a new one just like it to save for shows! But, I don't know where to find it! It has a brass logo on the crown with a horseshoe and the letters TL smushed together. Anyone recognize it?

At first, I thought "Tory Leather." But after looking at some Tory halters, they all just have "Tory imprinted in the leather.

Sponsored Links
    03-17-2008, 06:40 AM
Wow, there's another one like it on eBay right now! They don't know the brand for sure either!

But I want a shiny new one! (although, still tempted to buy this one...)

Quick Reply
Please help keep the Horse Forum enjoyable by reporting rude posts.

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Horse Forum forums, you must first register.

Already have a Horse Forum account?
Members are allowed only one account per person at the Horse Forum, so if you've made an account here in the past you'll need to continue using that account. Please do not create a new account or you may lose access to the Horse Forum. If you need help recovering your existing account, please Contact Us. We'll be glad to help!

New to the Horse Forum?
Please choose a username you will be satisfied with using for the duration of your membership at the Horse Forum. We do not change members' usernames upon request because that would make it difficult for everyone to keep track of who is who on the forum. For that reason, please do not incorporate your horse's name into your username so that you are not stuck with a username related to a horse you may no longer have some day, or use any other username you may no longer identify with or care for in the future.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:


Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Old Thread Warning
This thread is more than 90 days old. When a thread is this old, it is often better to start a new thread rather than post to it. However, If you feel you have something of value to add to this particular thread, you can do so by checking the box below before submitting your post.

Thread Tools

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:23 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0