So I want to start riding english
and when I get confident enough to try I wanna try... wait for it... JUMPING!! Haha sooooo obviously i'll need a jumping saddle for that. I don't know much of anyting about english, i've ridden western all my life except for ONE trial ride in an english saddle... this means I need a lot of help when it comes to tack and clothing.
So here are my questions:
1) What brands do you reccomend?
2) What kind of saddle should I get for trial rides, and jumping?
3) Could you do basic dressage moves in a jumping saddle?
4) What other tack would I need for jumping?
5) Kinds of clothes? Breeches, shirts, boots, helmets, etc.
Thanks so much!