So i want to start riding english
and when i get confident enough to try i wanna try... wait for it... JUMPING!! haha sooooo obviously i'll need a jumping saddle for that. I dont know much of anyting about english, i've ridden western all my life except for ONE trial ride in an english saddle... this means i need a lot of help when it comes to tack and clothing.
So here are my questions:
1) What brands do you reccomend?
2) What kind of saddle should i get for trial rides, and jumping?
3) Could you do basic dressage moves in a jumping saddle?
4) What other tack would i need for jumping?
5) Kinds of clothes? Breeches, shirts, boots, helmets, etc.
Thanks so much!