1. If a cinch is too large, can it cause saddle slippage? If it's long enough to go past the curve of the ribs/side will it impair saddle fit ( does that make sense)?
2. Roper cinch vs straight...I understand why ropers need a little extra. I've seen casual riders with roper cinches too. Does it provide extra stability in normal circumstances? Do horses resent that extra pressure? Does it even matter for a casual rider?
3. What's your favorite girth material? I really want a weaver air flex, but the smallest I can find is a 28"
4. How do you all measure for your girth?
5. Any info I need to know but didn't think to ask about...
Am I just being a horse glutton and wanting something new?
Posted via Mobile Device