know where i can find this?

       The Horse Forum > Horse Tack > Horse Tack and Equipment

know where i can find this?

This is a discussion on know where i can find this? within the Horse Tack and Equipment forums, part of the Horse Tack category

    LinkBack Thread Tools
        06-01-2008, 03:16 PM
    know where i can find this?

    My friend told me to look for a german weighted loose ring snaffle on and I can't find it. I can't find it anywhere on the internet. Does anyone know where I can find this? Or the proper name to look for it or something because I would really like to try it out on my horse.
    Sponsored Links
        06-02-2008, 06:52 AM
    What you mean by "german"? German-made or german silver (metal)?

    This is german silver at dover

    (you can just do the search on albacon and will see lots of different ones).
        06-02-2008, 04:14 PM
    Ok, nevermind. Lol. Sorry. I've decided that I don't want to try this bit anymore. The one I've got is fine. But, out of curiosity, im riding my horse in a eggbutt snaffle right now. He's a green 6 year old ottb and im training him to round and put his head down. He's doing fine with this bit but he's not concistent(sp?) in putting his head down. I was just wondering if there's a better bit that would help him to accomplish this. I know he won't be perfect at it until he gains the necessaery muscle but is there a bit that will make him want to give to the bit more? Just wondering. Thanks!
        06-02-2008, 06:45 PM
    Green Broke
    If he does it "sometimes" with the eggbutt, I would evaluate your seat/ bit is a mericle cure for a headset ;)

    My saddlebred had bit committment issues when he switched to hunter...i realized I was not giving him enough support with my hands for him to feel comfy with it :)

    Good luck

    Thread Tools

    All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:48 PM.

    Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
    Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
    Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0