Looking for Waterford Fulmer

       The Horse Forum > Horse Tack > Horse Tack and Equipment

Looking for Waterford Fulmer

This is a discussion on Looking for Waterford Fulmer within the Horse Tack and Equipment forums, part of the Horse Tack category
  • Can you get a waterford fulmer
  • Fulmer waterford

LinkBack Thread Tools
    02-12-2012, 01:19 AM
Looking for Waterford Fulmer

In the extensive tack browsing we all partake in, I was wondering if anyone has stumbled upon a fulmer snaffle with a waterford mouthpiece? For your visual aid, I have photoshopped a picture to show what I'm looking for. Cheers :)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Waterford Fulmer.jpg (5.7 KB, 73 views)
Sponsored Links
    02-17-2012, 03:46 AM
Just a friendly bump.
Am I really so odd that all the bits I'm intersted in do not exist? First a rubber-covered french link, and now this... haha.
    02-17-2012, 06:21 AM
I have one in a D ring, but have not seen the ones with the full cheeks. However-I just googles "waterford full cheek" and found MANY.
    02-17-2012, 02:38 PM
Haven't seen fulmer Waterford. But I have seen a happy mouth in a french link. But not rubber
    02-17-2012, 03:01 PM
You're both finding exactly what I did- I was hoping someone had a miraculous webpage that had escaped me :P 'Twas worth a try.

Quick Reply
Please help keep the Horse Forum enjoyable by reporting rude posts.

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Horse Forum forums, you must first register.

Already have a Horse Forum account?
Members are allowed only one account per person at the Horse Forum, so if you've made an account here in the past you'll need to continue using that account. Please do not create a new account or you may lose access to the Horse Forum. If you need help recovering your existing account, please Contact Us. We'll be glad to help!

New to the Horse Forum?
Please choose a username you will be satisfied with using for the duration of your membership at the Horse Forum. We do not change members' usernames upon request because that would make it difficult for everyone to keep track of who is who on the forum. For that reason, please do not incorporate your horse's name into your username so that you are not stuck with a username related to a horse you may no longer have some day, or use any other username you may no longer identify with or care for in the future.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:


Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Old Thread Warning
This thread is more than 90 days old. When a thread is this old, it is often better to start a new thread rather than post to it. However, If you feel you have something of value to add to this particular thread, you can do so by checking the box below before submitting your post.

Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Does a fulmer snaffle need bit keepers? Wallaby Horse Tack and Equipment 22 01-23-2012 10:40 PM
Could a Waterford help him? SorrelHorse Horse Tack and Equipment 9 11-13-2011 05:27 PM
What is a fulmer? lovemarcy English Riding 7 08-10-2011 09:42 AM
What exactly is a waterford bit designed for??? Hossifer English Riding 2 03-21-2011 09:32 PM
waterford bit... ArabianAllie Dressage 3 10-08-2010 04:45 PM

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:06 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0