Name that bit, please

       The Horse Forum > Horse Tack > Horse Tack and Equipment

Name that bit, please

This is a discussion on Name that bit, please within the Horse Tack and Equipment forums, part of the Horse Tack category

    LinkBack Thread Tools
        02-04-2013, 09:16 PM
    Name that bit, please


    This bit is at the barn where I have my horses trained, and it has been the best bit for one of my horses. It's not my bit and the people at the barn can't name it. Please help me with its real name so I can get one for myself.

    Thanks in advance!
    Sponsored Links
        02-04-2013, 09:30 PM
    Its looks like a multi-joined tom thumb or something....
        02-04-2013, 09:32 PM
    I am pretty sure that is a Myler Bit like this one.

    Toklat - Horse Tack - Saddle Pads - Horse Riding Apparel - Myler Bits - Bits - Short Shank
        02-04-2013, 10:01 PM
    That's it!!!!! Thank you so much!!!!!
        02-04-2013, 10:33 PM
    Definitely a Myler.
    Glad you found a bit that works! Myler makes wonderful bits.

    Thread Tools

    All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:05 PM.

    Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
    Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
    Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0