Name that sheet anyone?

       The Horse Forum > Horse Tack > Horse Tack and Equipment

Name that sheet anyone?

This is a discussion on Name that sheet anyone? within the Horse Tack and Equipment forums, part of the Horse Tack category

    Like Tree1Likes

    LinkBack Thread Tools
        11-27-2012, 02:57 PM
    Name that sheet anyone?

    I found this sheet and was like...what is this for???
    Has anyone seen them for sale?
    Can anyone show me an ad for one?

    I've googled my heart out over this and can't find anything on them. To me it looks like a dress sheet (because of the ear holes) it's a soft material, but it's not fleece.

    Sponsored Links
        11-27-2012, 03:01 PM
    Green Broke
    Some form of cooler maybe or a wind breaker?
        11-27-2012, 03:01 PM
    Green Broke
    My best guess is a cooler. They can be many different types of materials. Because it appears it buckles around the neck my best guess is a cooler.

    What is the name in the belly straps?
        11-27-2012, 03:25 PM
    Its definitely not a windbreaker...this thing would stop as much wind as a fly sheet. The brand is Tuffrider. Most coolers I've found are fleece. And I haven't been able to find any in this brand and style. That's why I'm puzzled.
        11-27-2012, 03:38 PM
    Green Broke
    Nah many, many fabrics are used as coolers. Tuffrider doesn't really make anything fancy so I'm sticking with cooler.
    SorrelHorse likes this.
        11-27-2012, 03:42 PM
    Cool. Any idea how much tuffrider coolers run? I'm hoping I didn't get gyped. I'd like to see an ad for one like this.
        11-27-2012, 03:52 PM
    Green Broke
    Tough-1 Softfleece Contour Cooler -

    Not the same exact brand but they are similar in price.
        11-27-2012, 03:54 PM
    I've seen that ad. I'm looking for tuffrider ones. Thanks though. I'll just contact the company.
        11-27-2012, 03:56 PM
    Green Broke
    I have never seen Tuffrider sell any sort of blankets only apparel for people and saddle pads. They are very similar brands, both cheap. So if they ever did sell a cooler I would guess that the price would be very similar to that one.
        11-27-2012, 04:03 PM
    I believe you that they're in that price range. Tuffrider isn't high end stuff. They did make sheets at one's a photo of the tag. The website no longer sells them. It says flysheet! 100% polyester. Yuck!


    Thread Tools

    Similar Threads
    Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
    Converting a fly sheet to a riding fly sheet? DancingArabian Horse Tack and Equipment 0 07-20-2012 10:50 AM
    WTB: 78" Fly Sheet, Waterproof Sheet, Bells, Bits, Saddle cover, Breastcollars, +more penning91 Tack and Equipment Classifieds 9 05-31-2011 09:26 AM
    WTB: 78-80" fly sheet/turnout sheet, headstalls, much more penning91 Tack and Equipment Classifieds 1 05-03-2011 07:42 AM
    Looking for turnout sheet and sheet for 72" horse babalina Tack and Equipment Classifieds 1 11-30-2009 12:33 AM
    FS: 80" TuffRider Sheet & 75" Saxon Sheet luvmyperch Tack and Equipment Classifieds 6 10-17-2009 10:13 PM

    All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:19 PM.

    Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
    Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
    Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0