1. When would you buy a Bridle? a) Because you really need one.
( Have to)
B) For a show or event
C) Because you want to:)
I have 2 pairs for each horse - one english, one western. Because bit size is different I can't use the same (without switching the bits, which is a pain).
2. Roughly how often would you say you buy tack for your horse or horses?
A) At least something new once a month to add to your horses wardrobe B) Every 6 Months
C) Every 12 months
d) Hardly ever
E) Whenever the mood takes your fancy and could be all of above
3. Do you prefer to buy items?
A) off the peg
B) Only well known named items
C) Hand Crafted Bespoke Items
D) Don't Care E) All of the above
As long as the item is good (and price is right
) I don't really care about the make.
4. Would you pay more money for an item that is A) Hand crafted, Hand stitched & Bespoke
B) Done by a Machine C) Do not care if hand stitched or machine stitched go buy the finished look
D) Would not pay more for a hand crafted item as feel their is not much difference
5. What material do you buy for your bridles/ halters etc A) English Leather
B) Buffalo Leather
E) Other ( Please State)
D) Do not really care
I don't like synthetic, but I love nice smooth leather.
6. Roughly how much would you be prepared to pay for a bridle.
F) £200- £500
g) £500 +
Hard to think in euro.... :)
7 What would you say was a reasonable price for a handmade English Leather Browband with Brass or silver metal work
A) £5.00 - £10.00
B) £10.00 - £15.00 C) £15.00 - £20.00
D £20.00 - £25.00
G) Do not care! if you like it, the price does not matter
It really depends on type of work and stones, so I'd give a bigger price range.
Do you preffer to buy
A) Uk items
B) Over seas or fom your home town
C) Do not care
Depends on what you buy. Most horse boots I have made in China. I'm fine with that. As for bridles and saddles I prefer European and US-made. Don't like indian and vietnamese stuff at all.
9) Were abouts in the world do you live?
10) Were do you buy your equestrion items from mostly?[/b] A) Local Tack shop
C) Ebay D) Internet shops and sites
E) Word of mouth only
E) All of the above
F) Do not mind