Which square pad to get?

       The Horse Forum > Horse Tack > Horse Tack and Equipment

Which square pad to get?

This is a discussion on Which square pad to get? within the Horse Tack and Equipment forums, part of the Horse Tack category

    LinkBack Thread Tools
        07-05-2013, 03:23 PM
    Which square pad to get?

    I'm debating on which pad to get. I have this one right now and I love it: Rider's International Floral-Stitched Saddle Pad | Dover Saddlery
    It's raised in the front for wither relief and it has a sturdy spine and it holds it shape.
    Which one of these would be most like mine?: Rider's International Wave Pad | Dover Saddlery or RomaŽ Ecole Cloud Quilted All Purpose Saddle Pad | Dover Saddlery
    Sponsored Links
        07-05-2013, 03:31 PM
    Super Moderator
    The Roma pad looks as if it gives the most wither relief - nice looking too, good colour choices

    Thread Tools

    Similar Threads
    Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
    Wither pad, riser pad, or half pad? Joidigm Horse Tack and Equipment 5 02-01-2013 05:08 AM
    Square Saddle Pad, Rounded Saddle? The Northwest Cowgirl Horse Tack and Equipment 3 11-24-2012 10:21 PM
    Fleeceworks square pad with removable sheepskin panels Eliz Tack and Equipment Classifieds 2 07-17-2011 03:49 PM
    Half Pad/Bridge Pad/Wither Relief Pad. Fifty Horse Tack and Equipment 4 10-05-2010 11:39 AM
    Average lifespan of a square saddle pad? horsie24 Horse Tack and Equipment 1 05-18-2007 11:07 PM

    All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:42 PM.

    Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
    Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
    Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0