Stretchy Cuffs?

       The Horse Forum > Horse Tack > Horse Tack and Equipment

Stretchy Cuffs?

This is a discussion on Stretchy Cuffs? within the Horse Tack and Equipment forums, part of the Horse Tack category
  • What is stretchy cuffs called
  • Equipment and tack used to train saddlebred horses

LinkBack Thread Tools
    07-12-2010, 12:23 PM
Stretchy Cuffs?

I work with American Saddlebred horses. We train them to have their feet up high and underneath of them for the shows we participate in. But does anyone know what "Stretchy Cuffs" are really called? We use them to put on the horse's feet so they can gain muscles and lift their feet up higher. Whenever I Google "Stretchy Cuffs for horses" nothing comes up. Is that what they are really called, or are they called something different?
Sponsored Links
    07-12-2010, 05:38 PM
Theyre called 'stretchers'. Just stretchers. That's what we call them at my farm, anyway :) hope that helps.
    07-12-2010, 08:54 PM
Lol. I always have called them "Stretches" or "Stretchy Cuffs" but I looked it up on the ASHA web site and they are called "Shackle Straps". They aren't cheep either... Hmmm.

saddlebred, tack, training

Thread Tools

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:03 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0