Trustworthy Website?
   

       The Horse Forum > Horse Tack > Horse Tack and Equipment

Trustworthy Website?

This is a discussion on Trustworthy Website? within the Horse Tack and Equipment forums, part of the Horse Tack category

     
    LinkBack Thread Tools
        05-02-2012, 04:10 AM
      #1
    Foal
    Trustworthy Website?

    I was wondering if anyone has bought a saddle through this site before and if the saddle they recommend fitted properly? ( because this is the website I am planning to purchase my saddle through)
    Please give me your feedback on this website if you have used it before in any way ( besides browsing )

    SaddleExperts™ Have us recommend a saddle.
         
    Sponsored Links
    Advertisement
     
        05-03-2012, 07:31 AM
      #2
    Super Moderator
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by BitingTheBit    
    I was wondering if anyone has bought a saddle through this site before and if the saddle they recommend fitted properly? ( because this is the website I am planning to purchase my saddle through)
    Please give me your feedback on this website if you have used it before in any way ( besides browsing )

    SaddleExperts™ Have us recommend a saddle.
    I like The Horse Saddle Shop, good people, if I cannot help someone with the products I have, they are the only place I will refer someone too :)


    .
         
        05-04-2012, 03:04 AM
      #3
    Trained
    I have never used one of their saddles, but I have definitely used their templates and other information about saddle fitting to find myself one.
         
        05-07-2012, 08:56 PM
      #4
    Foal
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Poseidon    
    I have never used one of their saddles, but I have definitely used their templates and other information about saddle fitting to find myself one.
    Really?
    Would you mind telling me how you did that?
         
        05-07-2012, 08:57 PM
      #5
    Foal
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by SouthernTrailsGA    
    I like The Horse Saddle Shop, good people, if I cannot help someone with the products I have, they are the only place I will refer someone too :)


    .
    Okay
    And are they always happy with the website as well?
         
        05-07-2012, 10:14 PM
      #6
    Super Moderator
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by BitingTheBit    
    Okay
    And are they always happy with the website as well?
    If you are referring to the saddle selector on the site, as with anything you need to ask questions, find the selection and then call with questions.

    As with any automated guide or chart, they generally are set to the 80/20 rule, 80% correct, 20% incorrect


    .
         
        05-07-2012, 10:57 PM
      #7
    Trained
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by BitingTheBit    
    Really?
    Would you mind telling me how you did that?
    Saddle Fitting: Free and easy saddle fit help from the experts
         
        05-08-2012, 07:54 PM
      #8
    Foal
    WOW! Thank you, that helped me ALOT!
         
        05-08-2012, 07:54 PM
      #9
    Foal
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by SouthernTrailsGA    
    If you are referring to the saddle selector on the site, as with anything you need to ask questions, find the selection and then call with questions.

    As with any automated guide or chart, they generally are set to the 80/20 rule, 80% correct, 20% incorrect


    .
    Okay will do, and thank you for the tip!
         

    Thread Tools

    Similar Threads
    Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
    So what you do think about this website? White Foot Horse Talk 8 06-08-2010 01:54 PM
    New Website Twilight Arabians Horse Talk 4 07-24-2009 09:38 PM
    What do you look for in a trustworthy stable hand? SamboStar Horse Grooming 10 06-23-2009 08:02 AM
    My website whinruss Tack and Equipment Classifieds 1 04-20-2008 08:05 AM
    Website CJ21 Tack and Equipment Classifieds 1 02-01-2007 05:10 PM



    All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:09 PM.


    Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
    Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
    Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0