Waffle Pad

       The Horse Forum > Horse Tack > Horse Tack and Equipment

Waffle Pad

This is a discussion on Waffle Pad within the Horse Tack and Equipment forums, part of the Horse Tack category

    LinkBack Thread Tools
        12-08-2013, 12:56 AM
    Waffle Pad

    I feel dumb. What is this thing? Is it just a normal pad with a silly name..or?

    Contoured Waffle Pad With Suede Wear Leathers COLORS! [pad 1204S-31996-3] - $69.95 : Twenty Hooves Tack, Quality Tack at Affordable Prices
    Sponsored Links
        12-12-2013, 03:01 PM
    I believe they're just a neoprene pad with checkerboard-type stamping. My friend uses one in the summer because the holes vent all the heat and sweat out.

    Thread Tools

    Similar Threads
    Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
    Wither pad, riser pad, or half pad? Joidigm Horse Tack and Equipment 5 02-01-2013 05:08 AM
    Waffle Air Flow Shock Thick Wool Felt Saddle Pad Built Up Cut Out Wither blessed Horse Tack and Equipment 4 07-07-2012 03:18 AM
    waffle neoprene 48" girth Gidget Tack and Equipment Classifieds 10 10-21-2011 11:21 PM
    Half Pad/Bridge Pad/Wither Relief Pad. Fifty Horse Tack and Equipment 4 10-05-2010 11:39 AM

    All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:48 AM.

    Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
    Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
    Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0