What is this?

       The Horse Forum > Horse Tack > Horse Tack and Equipment

What is this?

This is a discussion on What is this? within the Horse Tack and Equipment forums, part of the Horse Tack category
  • Sure win rubber bit holder

LinkBack Thread Tools
    02-04-2012, 04:05 AM
What is this?

What is the red thing? Is that part of the bridle?
Sponsored Links
    02-04-2012, 04:15 AM
Super Moderator
It attaches to the sides of the bit and holds it up against the roof of the mouth. It is to keep the tongue from going over the bit.

Sure Win Rubber Bit Holder
    02-04-2012, 04:19 AM
Ah thanks for the info, never seen one of these.
    02-04-2012, 07:39 AM
Ive seen them being used in racing

Thread Tools

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:33 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0