All of my saddles are close contact... a couple leaning more towards jumping though.
1. Crosby Sovereign PDN (my favorite "oldie" saddle, so soft, I'll save this plain flap guy forever!)
2. Nelson Pessoa Eq (for show)
3. Nelson Pessoa A/O (for schooling)
4. Nelson Pessoa Juiblee (old schooling saddle, now closet decor)
5. Rodrigo Pessoa A/O (too small, just sitting around)
6. Stubben Artus (haven't even tried it out yet, wide tree "just in case I ever need it")
7. Bruno Delgrange PJ (possible future jumping saddle, haven't tried it yet)
8. Bruno de Heusch The Original BdH (possible future jumping saddle)
9. Forestier Boeckelo Monoflap (maybe someday I'll do XC?)
10. Some no-name AP saddle (need to list on eBay!)
11. Some no-name pony CC saddle (need to list on eBay!)
Oh boy...now that I've listed that all out, I think I maybe have too much tack for my one horse...naaahhhhhh I just love French- and English-made tack, and can't stop buying it!!
Monte - 15 year old Paint/TB
Auric - 13 year old Arab