What is this called?

       The Horse Forum > Horse Tack > Horse Tack and Equipment

What is this called?

This is a discussion on What is this called? within the Horse Tack and Equipment forums, part of the Horse Tack category

    LinkBack Thread Tools
        09-30-2008, 01:30 AM
    What is this called?

    What are those things called that you stick into the ground and can attach rope to to section off parts of the paddock? Thanks!
    Sponsored Links
        09-30-2008, 09:46 AM
    Green Broke
    Step-in posts
        09-30-2008, 01:55 PM
    I live in NZ and I don't think we call them that, I have been searching everywhere to buy some!!

    Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
    Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
    Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0