What kind of bit is this?

       The Horse Forum > Horse Tack > Horse Tack and Equipment

What kind of bit is this?

This is a discussion on What kind of bit is this? within the Horse Tack and Equipment forums, part of the Horse Tack category

    LinkBack Thread Tools
        03-12-2013, 05:05 PM
    What kind of bit is this?

    Anyone know the name of this bit? Found it in my grandpa's tack room while cleaning and have never seen one like it. Any idea on a price range? Thanks!
    Sponsored Links
        03-12-2013, 05:27 PM
    Hiya, its a Liverpool Driving Bit though I didn't think they came in 'jointed'.
    Just used on the ring it is a mild bit, and if you thread the reins through any of the slots it gets harsher the lower down you go.
    Value, not sure, I have a pony size one if I sold it second hand I would expect to get about 15 for it.

        03-12-2013, 05:30 PM
    Ok thank you! Any idea what that is in US dollars? :)
        03-12-2013, 06:21 PM
    Hiya, probably about $25 ?
    If you looked on e-bay, you might get an idea of what they are selling for.

        03-12-2013, 06:21 PM
    Yep, got it. It looks like new they sell for around $40. Thanks!

    Thread Tools

    Similar Threads
    Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
    What kind of bug is this? AndersonEquestrian Horse Health 14 10-04-2012 09:30 PM
    What kind of Dog? ARTEMISBLOSSOM Trail Riding 49 09-03-2012 09:48 PM
    What kind of names your kids have or what kind of names you'd love to give them? TaMMa89 General Off Topic Discussion 48 02-13-2012 08:43 PM
    would any one be so kind?? banman Art Requests 1 12-30-2011 07:36 PM
    What kind of bit is this? SidMit Horse Tack and Equipment 20 12-16-2010 10:33 AM

    All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:13 AM.

    Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
    Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
    Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0