What is this piece of tack? - Page 2

       The Horse Forum > Horse Tack > Horse Tack and Equipment

What is this piece of tack?

This is a discussion on What is this piece of tack? within the Horse Tack and Equipment forums, part of the Horse Tack category
  • Pieces of tack

LinkBack Thread Tools
    10-18-2012, 02:07 PM
Green Broke
A lunging cavesson is a snug-fitting halter designed specifically for exercising/schooling a horse on a lunge line; the line clips on to the rings on the noseband. This one appears to have straps to attach a bit, which I've never seen in person, but I did find a couple online that also have that feature.

Most people I know lunge their horses in a regular bridle and attach the lunge line to the bit.
Sponsored Links
    10-18-2012, 05:42 PM
Green Broke
A lunging cavesson. Looks to be in good shape, nice leather.

harness, leather, tack

Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Pony/Arab dressage head piece $70 or trade for black horse sized english head piece! Gidget Tack and Equipment Classifieds 4 12-22-2010 03:01 AM
POP QUIZ! What is this piece of tack?? Equina Horse Tack and Equipment 11 09-30-2008 03:12 PM

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:05 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0