What is this rope?

       The Horse Forum > Horse Tack > Horse Tack and Equipment

What is this rope?

This is a discussion on What is this rope? within the Horse Tack and Equipment forums, part of the Horse Tack category

    LinkBack Thread Tools
        03-26-2012, 06:22 PM
    What is this rope?

    I ended up with this rope that obviously has a very specific job but none of us know what it is. Could be horse or any other livestock specific. Thanks for any help.
    Sponsored Links
        03-26-2012, 06:37 PM
    Take the short looped ends and bring them downward. Take the left long end and slip it through the right loop and the right long end through the left loop. This should form a circle and voila, Indian hackamore. The reins attach to the loops on the long ends.
        03-26-2012, 06:45 PM
    Makes sense. Thanks
        03-27-2012, 12:54 PM
    You're welcome.

    Thread Tools

    Similar Threads
    Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
    Types of Rope for Rope Halters.. Babysis940 Horse Tack and Equipment 12 09-15-2012 07:45 PM
    Rope Halters - preference on regular rope or thin rope? AllHorseStuff Horse Tack and Equipment 5 08-14-2012 12:04 PM
    Never rope and emu! AmazinCaucasian Horse Talk 49 10-28-2011 08:23 PM
    The Rope. Iseul Roping 5 07-30-2011 12:20 AM
    Rope Halter Rope JustLeaveIt2Mya Horse Tack and Equipment 2 03-12-2010 03:45 PM

    All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:26 AM.

    Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
    Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
    Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0