What I want in a saddle is:
- Not synthetic - I never like sitting in them, despite what many people say I have never had one that fits great. I just am not a big fan.
- Leather - Preferably leather that will soften up with regular use/oiling. For my price range I am not expecting calfskin for example but a little nicer would be good.
- Deep seat - I ride a lot of dressage and I don't want to have a flat seat.
- Black - Not a requirement, I just am lazy and don't feel like buying another bridle. If not black then a dark brown/dark chestnut.
- Wool Flock/Wool and Foam flocked - A nice foam one is great with me, I just think that wool would last me longer because I could get it reflocked.
A couple saddles I am looking at are:
Meyerstone Rosier/Meyerstoner Aberdeen
Meyerstone Jumping Saddles
Henri De Rivel Advantage Close-contact/Henri de Rivel SO Signature
Henri De Rivel Jumping Saddles
Albion Selecta Multi-Purpose
Home - Your Saddles