What are these called and where can I get them? :D

       The Horse Forum > Horse Tack > Horse Tack and Equipment

What are these called and where can I get them? :D

This is a discussion on What are these called and where can I get them? :D within the Horse Tack and Equipment forums, part of the Horse Tack category

LinkBack Thread Tools
    09-21-2011, 02:31 PM
What are these called and where can I get them? :D

At the equestrian team meets, I see schools with these fleecey material shoots that go over their horses rumps and over the riders legs, and fasten there to keep them warm.

I've always used cooler sheets for this, but its always hard because they aren't made for that.

I don't know exactly what they are called, or where to begin looking for them, so if someone could help I would be eternally grateful
Sponsored Links
    09-21-2011, 02:35 PM
Super Moderator
I'm not positive but they might be called quarter sheets.
    09-21-2011, 02:36 PM
Green Broke
Any online tack store should carry them.
    09-21-2011, 02:45 PM
Weatherbeeta In-Gait Quarter Rain Sheet - Horse.com

That's what I get when I look for a quarter sheet....I don't think its the same thing? The ones the other team had looked like they went around the riders waist and covered the lower half of their body.
    09-21-2011, 02:47 PM
Nevermind, I found one! Lawl, thanks guys!

Quick Reply
Please help keep the Horse Forum enjoyable by reporting rude posts.

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Horse Forum forums, you must first register.

Already have a Horse Forum account?
Members are allowed only one account per person at the Horse Forum, so if you've made an account here in the past you'll need to continue using that account. Please do not create a new account or you may lose access to the Horse Forum. If you need help recovering your existing account, please Contact Us. We'll be glad to help!

New to the Horse Forum?
Please choose a username you will be satisfied with using for the duration of your membership at the Horse Forum. We do not change members' usernames upon request because that would make it difficult for everyone to keep track of who is who on the forum. For that reason, please do not incorporate your horse's name into your username so that you are not stuck with a username related to a horse you may no longer have some day, or use any other username you may no longer identify with or care for in the future.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:


Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Old Thread Warning
This thread is more than 90 days old. When a thread is this old, it is often better to start a new thread rather than post to it. However, If you feel you have something of value to add to this particular thread, you can do so by checking the box below before submitting your post.

Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
What is this bit called? misskingraven Horse Tack and Equipment 22 09-02-2011 01:48 AM
What is this called? Sophie19 Horse Training 9 10-08-2009 08:37 PM
Getting a horse to come when called Sophie19 Horse Training 1 05-11-2009 10:49 PM
What is this called? Emma7442 Horse Tack and Equipment 2 09-30-2008 02:55 PM
a horse called Red, a relationship called love... ADozenRoses&Red Horse Stories and Poems 0 07-15-2007 04:21 PM

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:52 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0