What I keep in my tack locker changes each season because I'm in Canada so a lot will freeze so just note that all things that can freeze get removed in the winter, and come with me each time.
- saddle pads (at least two, plus a half pad)
- breast plate
- lead ropes (at least two)
- halters (one nylon and one leather)
- green cool
- pink moisturizer
- fly spray (and roll on fly spray)
- miracle groom
- hoof lotion
- grooming box ( contains two of each brush, bell boots and jumping boots, hand warmers and scissors)
-set of three drawers (first drawer has leather cleaning stuff, sponges, spurs)(second drawer has personal items like hair nets, gloves, first aid kit) (third drawer has fly masks, veils, vet wrap, etc)
I think that's it!
*blankets and coolers are hung up, the rest I keep at home and only bring it when I need it*