Where do I find these parts??!!

       The Horse Forum > Horse Tack > Horse Tack and Equipment

Where do I find these parts??!!

This is a discussion on Where do I find these parts??!! within the Horse Tack and Equipment forums, part of the Horse Tack category

    LinkBack Thread Tools
        10-03-2010, 09:47 PM
    Where do I find these parts??!!

    The clips that you use to adjust your stirrup lengths which are a metal material, where could I find them? I lost one when I was switching stirrups now I can't find it! Thanks
    Sponsored Links
        10-03-2010, 09:54 PM
    Are they Blevins buckles? You will need to know what size you have and whether the posts are horizontal or vertical.

    Here is a site that offers the most common sizes in either all metal or leather covered.
    Weaver Leather, LLC - Blevins Buckles

    Thread Tools

    Similar Threads
    Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
    cleaning his man parts? lopez Horse Health 7 09-16-2010 07:44 AM
    Wagon/buckboard parts needed armyturner Driving 9 05-01-2010 06:50 PM
    Do you have long Hair and work around moving parts RegalCharm General Off Topic Discussion 22 11-29-2008 07:38 PM
    Help Mom to advise son on taking care of "those parts& NorthernMama Horse Riding 4 09-07-2008 02:33 AM

    All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:54 AM.

    Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
    Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
    Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0