Now don't feel limited to just 10! This is what happens to the brain of an 18 yr old when she has 9 horses.
1) I know the foaling date, age and location of every one of my papered horses, but can't remember my own/family's birthdays or how old my brother is.
2) When I open my car door, a swarm of flies come out in the summer. I have yet to figure out why that happens.
3) The vet is placed above immediate family on my emergency numbers in my phone. I also have office, cell, and pager numbers memorized.
4) My purse is an Ariat grooming tote (which is awesome, btw). It always has at least one hoofpick, curry comb, and a pound of horse hair in it, with a bit of snot as an accent.
5) My only long term relationship with a man is a 26yr old Anglo Arab gelding who I've had since I was 12.
6) I've yelled at someone before and my horse's name has come out instead of theirs.
7) I pull change from my pocket, and hay falls out.
8) I've asked a pregnant woman when she was foaling.
9) I've told my dogs, my car, and other people "Woah!" while trying to get them to wait up or slow down.
10) I believe there is no more beautiful smell in the world than the tack room of an old wood barn or a tack shop.