What are your goals for 2014?
- get to 2-3 schooling shows over the winter, just flat u/s classes.
- start Zoe over fences in earnest, and debut in the hunter ring by next fall
- get on at least one trail ride a month when the weather's nice, or at least trailer out to school at another barn
- join the 2014 charity ride at a local provincial park. We went this past September and having only 90 days under saddle, Zoe was fantastic. The ride was a blast and I'm hoping to join the next ride too, make it an annual thing
- get Zoe inspected with RPSI, where she's registered
- a farfetched goal is to get Zoe riding with just a rope around her neck, bit of an odd goal but hey I'll throw it out there
Of course, getting married and buying a house may throw a wrench in the plans, but I'm hoping beyond all hope that 2014 is going to be a good year.