My dad has finally considered us renting a little farm in the area which I am so happy about. There's only one problem....I can't find a farm for rent in our area.
If anyone has ties to a realtor or is a realtor who may help us or if anyone knows of anything in the area I would greatly appreciate the help. Or if you know any websites to check out that would be great too. I have already checked craigslist not much there.
- must be located in southern New Jersey (bridgeton, glassboro, pittsgrove, williamstown, turnersville, sicklerville, newfield, hammonton, elmer, buena, folsom, berlin, west berlin, atco,)= in or in the general area of these places.
- at least 2 bedrooms
- at least 6 acres
- 3-4 stall barn w/tack.feed room
- must allow 1 small(20lb) dog and 1 cat
- fencing(no thin wire or barbed wire please) hot wire already up would be a huge plus
- a riding area/arena would be nice but is NOT necessary
- Please keep between $1200 and $1400 per month for rent(if it goes above our expectations we will consider a little more)
- Also it can be rent to own
- dad wants a detached garage (He said it is not necessary but would be a huge plus.
Thank you in advance.