1. NO SMOKING within 50 ft of the barn or arena.What do you all think? I'll have more detailed description of rules in a sheet with the release form parents and riders will be required to sign.
2. Young children must be supervised at all times.
3. No yelling or running around the barn or horses.
4. No dogs or pets allowed on the premises.
5. No open-toed shoes around the horses.
6. Park only in designated areas.
7. Keep all gates and stall doors closed and latched.
8. Pick up after yourself and your horse.
9. Do not feed the horses without permission.
10. ALL riders are required to wear helmets when mounted.
11. No riding in the barn.
What are the rules at your barn? Are they posted on a wall, or is an abreviated list posted on the wall?
We will be giving lessons to adults and kids, giving pony/horse rides on weekends, offering pony/horse parties, and doing some public demonstrations and fundraisers.