I don't know though. Should I just push things with Boots, or should I do it with April who is nearing the age of 2 (and still hasn't been touched)? She's really filling out nicely (other than the worm belly), and if she's any indication, I imagine Boots will be a good looker, too.
I plan on gaining a job at a casino as a waitress. If I do so successfully, I may be able to grab up two horses. One will probably be Fancy, a seasoned mare that I've had serious interest in since ride number one - I just could never buy her because the ranch owner thinks every horse she owns is a multi-thousand dollar horse. They're not. Their school horses at best, and a lot of them don't even really look that amazing - they're good, but not work 3,000+. Only a couple I know might be worth that, and it's because they really are huge, awesome athletes for a young rider who will take her a looong way.
But anyway, if I make the money I wish to take one of the kids (April or Boots) and Fancy. I'll have a seasoned horse to ride while I wait for the other to age, and continue having a decent horse while I have training difficulties with the other. I've always loved Fancy.
So I need some opinions. I'm lost on what to do for absolutely sure.